Many people find that their expensive brochure remain unopened or go straight into the dustbin. We will work with you to ensure that people open your brochures, read them, find something of interest in them and then contact you to learn more. You will discover that having the most expensive brochure is not the same as having the most effective brochure.
When writing your brochure, follow a few simple rules:
- Always take into account how useful it will be to your readers. They will die of boredom if they do not connect to your message;
- Place your most important message in the very beginning. Do not make people waste time searching for it throughout;
- Write as if you were talking to your readers facte to face;
- If you are writing for an online media /website, online articles, PR/, do not forget to use key words and phrases;
- Sell your advantages, not your potential capabilities;
When preparing a material, it is a plus if it looks attractive, but make sure that, along with the pictures and layout, your message is simple and clear – that is what sells in the end.